FOR A SPINNER/WEAVER/KNITTER
1- Join CELC
2- Become certified
EDITORS AND BRANDS
EUROPEAN TRACEABILITY REQUIREMENTS
to be certified every year by an external inspection body:
FOR A CELC SPINNER
1. 100% European production (European Union or Euromed zone);
2. European sourcing: > 98% of scutched fibre certified European Flax(R) and dew-retted
FOR A CELC WEAVER/KNITTER
1. 100% European production (European Union);
2. European sourcing: > 55% of European linen yarn = from a Masters of Linen certified spinner
FOR EDITORS AND BRANDS
Linen sourcing: > 55% of linen fabrics woven from a Masters of Linen certified weaver
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
1. Join the CELC - for spinners/weavers/knitters: either
Via a national association - for Italy, Belgium, Germany, Austria
directly to CELC for other countries
2. Sign the Contract and fill the Company profile.
Membership: Club Masters of Linen is covered by CELC Membership.
Audits: yearly cost borne by certified company, via either:
• company's Auditor if there is one,
• one of the approved Institutes, Centrocot–IT and Centexbel-BE; indicative cost: approximately €400/year + travel expenses.